1. Copy an existing menu item.
2. Change the text of the new item.
3. Change the photo of the new item.
4. Change the link of the new item.
1. Go to the page on which you want to have a different default menu photo.
2. Select the menu symbol.
3. Change the default menu photo.
To make duotone effect you can use a photo editing software like Photoshop, or a web app, like https://duotones.co.
1. Upload your file.
2. Change color.
3. Download changed file.
1. On the homepage, click the color square described as Colour 01 or Colour 02.
2. Add a new swatch.
3. Hide the color samples.
1. On the Style Guide Page, select the color that you want to change.
2. Edit the color and save the change.
1. Change the text of the first text element.
2. Remove the second text element.
3. Copy the first text element.
4. Paste it in the place where the second text element was.
1. Copy one of the existing projects (small, medium, or big).
2. Place the new project in the desired place on the grid.
3. Link the project to its page.
4. Replace the photo of the project, change its title and category name.
1. Copy the last row of team members.
2. Link the new team member item to its page.
3. Replace the photo of the team member item, change the name and the job title.
If you have a question regarding editing the template, or its functioning, one that isn't covered in the video tutorials above - I'll do my best to help you, just let me know at email@example.com